This is my favorite easy banana bread recipe.
This banana bread recipe is one of my very favorite recipes to use. It’s so fast and easy because you basically throw everything into the blender, mix it up, and bake it! It comes together in just a few minutes.
Never again will I mash bananas with a fork, sift flour in a separate bowl, or whisk the batter forever to try to get the lumps out. This recipe is a crowd pleaser, that’s for sure! I hope your family loves it just as much as mine does.
2 or 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional, but TOTALLY recommended!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla to your blender jar.
- Blend on medium-low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour to jar and secure lid.
- Press “Pulse” 3–5 times or until dry ingredients are incorporated. Do not overblend.
- Add chocolate chips or walnuts, if desired, and “pulse” twice to blend.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake. Use 1- 9×5 inch loaf pan, and bake for 50–60 minutes. Or use 4- mini 5 x 3 inch loaf pans, and bake for 25-30 minutes.