These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are absolutely amazing! I’m so excited to share this easy recipe with you.
This simple pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe only calls for three ingredients, and they are probably things you already have in your pantry!
Every fall, I make my famous three ingredient pumpkin pie cake, and everyone loves it so much! So I decided to take that recipe and make it into a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe, and I just can’t stop making them.
These are so easy, that my kids love to make them with minimal help from me. My 13 year old son just whipped this batch up today for an after school snack, and they were a hit with all of his teenage friends- although I think teenage boys would probably eat just about anything!
3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a crowd pleaser. This recipe comes together quickly and easily, and will become a fall staple!
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounce)
- 1 box spice cake mix- dry, do not prepare as directed on box
- 1 bag chocolate chips (12 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, dry cake mix, and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Scoop cookies on to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for about 12 minutes, until the tops barely start to turn brown.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.
If a spice cake mix is unavailable, you can substitute for a yellow cake mix. Add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon allspice or cloves.
Be sure to use a can of pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix.
Hey there! Leave me some comment love!