I am excited to show you how to frame a bathroom mirror. It is the perfect way to turn a builder grade bathroom into something special!
Framing a bathroom mirror gives a lot of bang for your buck and really doesn’t take a lot of time. You guys can totally do this in an afternoon and for around $20.
- Measure the width and length of the mirror.
- Cut the boards at a 90 degree angle, with the measurement on the long side of the angle- for instance, if the mirror is 60 inches long, cut the board ends at 90 degrees from the long side of the angle to the other end.
- Stain and poly the wood.
- Use wood glue at the joints to create the frame.
- Secure the joints with brad nails or staples.
- Hang the frame on the mirror- watch the video above for an explanation on hanging.
I hope this is helpful to help you make your bathroom more custom and fit your style. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
If you liked this project, I would love it if you would share it with a friend. You can hover your mouse over the image below and pin it to your pinterest board, or share it on Facebook or Instagram. You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for more ideas like this!
If you liked this project, you might like some of my other DIY projects:
Farmhouse Buffet free building plans