We love pizza night at our house. Lately I’ve been making these personal pizzas, and they are amazing! “Personal” dinners like this are always a hit at my house! My kids think it’s super cool that they can pick their own toppings and “decorate” their pizza however they want. I love that I don’t have to get stuck eating pepperoni pizza for the rest of my life, just because my kids like it.
My pick is always a personal margherita pizza. This pizza is SO fresh and yummy. It’s the perfect pizza for Summer, and once you try it, you’ll never go back to regular old pepperoni again.
- Rhodes White Dinner Rolls
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Seasonings of your choice
How to make personal pizzas with frozen dough
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Set rolls out to thaw.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 6-8-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Top each one with pizza sauce, cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake at 450°F 7-10 minutes. Remove pizzas from oven and serve.