The 2021 Young Women theme is so great! I’m so excited to share this free printable with you.
For 2021, the Young Women theme is “A Great Work”. The Young Women in my ward came up with this great young women activity idea to frame the theme to put up in their room.
The girls had so much fun putting these together, and they turned out so cute!
You can use these printables to make these fun poster hangers, or you can print them smaller for bookmarks, or simply frame them whatever size you’d like.
For this Young Women activity, I came up with 4 different options, and let the girls choose which one they wanted to make.
I’m offering all of these “A Great Work” printables for a free download (click on the link below to download), and I would love it if you are able to use this for the Young Women in your ward or stake.
Simply click on the link below, and it will automatically download all four prints to your computer. Then you just choose which one you want to print, and print it whatever size you want!
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PRINTABLE HERE:Young Women Theme 2021- A Great Work
I am happy to share this download for personal use, or for use in a ward or stake. Please do not copy or reproduce my images for sale, distribution, or claim as your own.
How to make a Young Women Theme Poster
- 1- Free printable poster (18"x24")
- 2- 1x2 boards (20")
- 1- Jute string (23")
- Hot glue and glue sticks, scissors.
- Download my free young women theme printable (link included in blog post). Print whatever size you'd like. For this project, we printed them 18"x24".
- Prepare wood ahead of time by cutting 1x2 boards into 20" long lengths. Each girl will need TWO boards.
- Have the girls sand the boards and either stain or paint them. We used watered down brown paint to create a faux stain, since we didn't want the fumes of the stain in the church.
- Hot glue the poster onto the back of the boards.
- Hot glue jute string onto the back of the board.
- Let cool, then hang!