Hi, I’m Natalie Dalpias! I am the woman behind The Creative Mom. I live in Northern Utah with my husband, Casey and our 4 children. I grew up sewing, crafting, cooking, and creating with my mom, and building houses with my dad. We are proud to continue the tradition of hard work and DIY with our own family.
The Creative Mom is a place for easy DIY tutorials and free furniture building plans. I pride myself in keeping updated with fresh new content that is relevant in the DIY and home improvement space.
My ultimate goal and hope, is that this website will reach out and inspire busy families and mothers like me. I hope that when that a woman reads my blog, she will feel empowered to try something she has been wanting to do, and to have confidence to know that SHE can do it! I want her to know that she is more capable than she thinks. I am a firm believer that no matter the project, with the right tools, good instructions, and a little bravery, she can do anything.
Thank you for visiting my blog and supporting my family
Experience and Qualifications
Natalie Dalpias has been blogging since 2007. Most of her experience comes “on the job”, as she was raised in a DIY centric family. She and her husband, Casey, are passionate about raising independent children who know how to work, how to care for and improve their home, and how to tackle easy DIY projects.
Along with The Creative Mom blog, she teaches a yearly DIY and craft class to women in her community. She has spoken to many audiences in conferences and in classes.
- Host of The Creative Mom craft & DIY class
- Regular appearances on Studio 5 TV show
- Teacher at Pinners Conference- several years and several locations
- Speaker at Build your Blog Conference
- Presenter at Snap Conference
- Speaker at Confetti Night Women’s Conference
- Presenter at AFCU Management Seminar Presenter
Her expertise in DIY and home improvement has led her to contribute to several websites.
- The Home Depot
- Build Something by Kreg
- Make it and Love it
- Eighteen 25
- iBlog Magazine
- Rhodes Bake-n-Serve
Natalie has been featured by many publications, including online and in print.
- Ana White
- The Home Depot
- Decor Hacks
- All Parenting Magazine
- Family Share
- Mod Podge Rocks
- Six Sisters Stuff
- Snap Conference- 4 years, attendee and speaker
- Build Your Blog Conference- 4 years, attendee and speaker
- Haven Conference- 2 years
- MediaVine Conference-1 year
- Member of Northern Utah Blogger Masterminds Group